An Introduction to Sound Healing Workshop on the 9th October 2022
This workshop will be run by Margaret Richardson
It will be a full yet relaxing day for the participants to experience the benefits of sound healing for themselves.
The day will include the following:
- Introduction and history of sound healing
- Mechanics of sound and sound healing
- Grounding and centering exercises
- Sound healing techniques for self and others
- Demonstration of a one to one session
- Sound bath with Tibetan and crystal bowls
- Sound healing meditations
Date: 9th October 2022
Venue: Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary, Burrows Lea, Hook Lane, Shere nr Guildford, Surrey GU5 9QG
Time: 10am until 4pm
Please bring your own packed lunch. Refreshments will be available throughout the day.
12 CPD Points
Contact – firstname.lastname@example.org (Shelley) for a booking form.
10am until 4pm.
Please bring your own packed lunch.
Refreshments will be available throughout the day.