This workshop will be taught by Cate Munro-Clark. Exploring the personal benifits of this ancient form of exercise.
Cost :- £40
The workshop will cover:
- The basic principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), including the theory of the Five Elements
- Current scientific evidence for the health benefits of Qi Gong
- Qi Gong exercises, forms, and poses
- Visualisation and meditation
Following the workshop you will have:
- Obtained a deeper understanding of Qi Gong and a greater awareness of its health benefits
- Learnt more about the holistic approach to the body as taught in TCM.
- (hopefully) become inspired to continue learning this ancient form of gentle exercise
Who this workshop is for:
- Everyone, including those who are looking for a gentle approach to exercise
- Those who are looking for exercise that encompasses mind, body, and spirit
- Those with an interest in TCM
This event is being run by ‘Cate Munro-Clark' and does not imply any personal or professional recommendation by Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary.
Date: 25th June 2022
Venue: Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary, Burrows Lea, Hook Lane, Shere nr Guildford, Surrey GU5 9QG
Time: 10am until 4pm
Please bring your own packed lunch. Refreshments will be available throughout the day.