This workshop will be run by our wonderful college tutor, Margaret Richardson.
It will be a full, yet relaxing day for the participants to experience the benefits of sound healing for themselves.
The day will include the following:-
-Introduction and history of sound healing
-Mechanics of sound and sound healing
- Grounding and centering exercises
- Sound healing techniques for self and others
- Demonstration of a one to one session
- Sound bath with Tibetan and crystal bowls
- Sound healing meditations
Please bring your own packed lunch. Refreshments will be available throughout the day.
12 CPD Points
Contact – email@example.com (Shelley) for a booking form.
Saturday 6th April 2024
10am - 4pm
Next Date: 23rd November 2024